Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can I transfer one of the folders in my inbox to my personal email account?

I use Outlook at work and I have a personal folder that I would like to somehow move to my personal email account on Yahoo. Is this possible? If so how? Thanks!
Can I transfer one of the folders in my inbox to my personal email account?
Reading this article might help you...





http://tech.yahoo.com/blog/null/239





I notice in Yahoo Mail (Free service) there is no Import Feature to be able to import your (.pst) file into . You may have to purchase the Yahoo Upgrade email system for $19.99 a year to be able to import your Outlook Folder file.





Good Luck
Reply:This might be time consuming depending on how much is in the folder but forward each email in the folder to your Yahoo email then create a new folder in Yahoo and move it all to that.





I don't know Outlook that well but with Outlook Express when you open the folder you can then click on edit at the top and click on select all (highlighting all email in the folder), right click one of them and choose send as attachment to your Yahoo email.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive