Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I delete pictures that I have saved in my yahoo email account?

I know how to save them to my computer, but NEED to delete quite a few!~! Please help!!
How do I delete pictures that I have saved in my yahoo email account?
G O D bless the U S A





You can delete only the maximum allowed by yahoo by clicking on OPTIONS...MAIL OPTIONS...GENERAL PREFERENCES...Once in General Preferences go to messages/results per page and change it to 200...THEN








Easiest way...if you are Yahoo Mail Classic ..is to click on MY PHOTOS or MY ATTACHMENTS. Once in use the MESSAGE VIEW. Find which message has the attachment you want to delete...click on the box just to the left of this message...go above and click on DELETE...





if you want to delete the entire 200 at one time(or how ever many you have per page) click the box to the left of SENDER (top of the page) and it will place check marks in all the boxes of the messages on that page..








If you are presently in ALL NEW MAIL you will see MAIL CLASSIC at the top of your email page...Click on that and you will be directed to MAIL CLASSIC...Once you have deleted the attachments....if you want... you can go back to ALL NEW MAIL by clicking on it at the top of your Mail Classic email page....





....Have a great day...................
male name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive