Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am trying to sign into my alternate email adress but cannot remember my password?

I am trying to get an email that was sent by myspace to cancel my account, however, I cannot get it as I do not have the password. Yahoo says I cannot reset my password online so now I do not know what to do. I really want to cancel my Myspace acct. Can anyone help me?
I am trying to sign into my alternate email adress but cannot remember my password?
You can change your password online if you remember your Q%26amp;A's. At the Yahoo signon box just click that "forgot my password". If you know your Q%26amp;A's then it sends you a new password to your verified alternate address. If you don't remember the Q%26amp;A then you have lost the account.


It is also possible that you have not used this 'favorite email' for more than 3 months and then yahoo closed it as an unused account.
Reply:How about you call Yahoo instead if it's that serious.
cool name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive