Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I get my password out of my email messages?

When I send an email through Yahoo my password shows up beside my user name. I can't find anywhere that I put this information on the same line during sign up or in my current profile. I've emailed Yahoo support several times and have mainly been ignored. When I did receive an answer it was a form letter which didn't address this problem. It's caused me a lot of extra work, changing passwords; and I'd like to fix it.
How do I get my password out of my email messages?
You can change all that yourself. Go to my account and change your profile...heck if you have to get another account just do that also. I have never heard of that happening before. You can change your username, and many other things...If it is in your username like you say- Hey, I would close that account and just set up another. Watch what you type in to your account info..as far as that is concerned. You do not even have to use your real name online ever, unless you buy something. Unless you have yahoo through sbc or at%26amp;t, you can in those accounts set up a sub-account to use anyway with your pertinent info. protect yourself or also go to security in yahoo and find out more.
Reply:Try cancelling your account, and then reopen it. Or you could try opening another account and see if it does the same thing. No one hardly gives could support anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive