Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I stop answers on a question to stop coming to my email?

It says to go to Open Question Page then go to options., I can't find Options.
How do I stop answers on a question to stop coming to my email?
Go to your profile, click "edit my info", scroll down to "Email Communications from Yahoo! Answers", unmark "Email me when I receive a new answer to a question I've asked". Don't forget to save your new settings and everything should be fine...:-)
Reply:The simplest way is to choose a "best answer" for the question you're talking about. That immediately closes the question to any more answers.





You can also go to your question-----?see that little toolbar under it ?? Hover your mouse over the icons to identify their action. I don't remember which one---but one of them has a link for you to stop receiving emails regarding the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive