Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I get both of my computers to download my pop email in outlook?

I have two computers, both using outlook to read my gmail. When I download my new messages on computer 1, they are no longer available to download on computer 2. How can I set it up so that all my email shows on both computers, rather than whatever computer checks first?
How can I get both of my computers to download my pop email in outlook?
As I don't use Gmail I don't know for sure its available but I know some email programs give you the option in them to keep the emails on their server or delete them once downloaded. Outlook express gives you that option.





Go into Gmail and see if it has that option if so tell it to retain the messages and that will allow you to download it on as many computers as you want.





However you may have to go in and clean it out from gmail once and awhile if you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive