Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do i email my myspace page to a friend of mine?

I made a memorial page on myspace for my recently deceased mom and dad and I want to send it to an old roomate from years ago who I recently found again and how do i do it..simplest instructions please.
How do i email my myspace page to a friend of mine?
You could just give them the pages url.





Like www.myspace.com/mymemorialmyspace


or whatever you have made the url of the page.





And then they can go onto it and view it etc as long as it's not set to private.
Reply:open your myspace page......then copy and paste the link in the address....take your mouse up the the address link, left click on the address....then it will turn blue.......then right click on the highlighted address...and a menu will open....click copy...then go to your email.....and click in the "email body"....this is where you will type in your message....lift click any where in the email body....when the menu opens up....click on paste........and that's it...and make sure it is not set to Private
meet people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive