Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I change my name on my email address so when sending emails the correct name shows?

My email address is correct but when sending emails another name comes up as if someone else is sending the email. I want to correct it so my name is on the email and it matches my email address.
How do I change my name on my email address so when sending emails the correct name shows?
There are 2 places that might be causing this:


Click the “My Account” link at the top of most Yahoo pages, including this one (next to “SIGN OUT”) or the Welcome %26lt;username%26gt; link at the top right of the MAIL page. Click "Edit" link on the right side next to Member Information. Check your name on there.





OR





1. Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Yahoo! Mail page.


2. Under “Management”, click General Preferences.


3. Right at the top, in the “From name:” box and see if there is a "strange" name there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive