Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Im trying to delete messages on my email on my computer it says?

Im trying to delete messages on my email on my computer it says


Message could not be displayed


Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.


How do I get that off my computer?











--------------------------------------...














Windows Mail
Im trying to delete messages on my email on my computer it says?
I could be exactly what it is saying, you might be out of hard drive space, on the other hand it could be some corruption in your message store, or your computer might just need to be rebooted.





Try emptying your recycle bin. Close all programs and go to your c: drive (under my computer) on the C drive you should see a folder called temp, open the temp directory and delete everything in side the temp folder (don't delete the temp folder itself)





Download cleanup! from http://stevengould.org and run it. It will delete all the temporary files on your hard drive and could possibly free up a LOT of space.





After cleaning up the temp files, reboot your computer and try deleting your emails again.
Reply:maybe you already deleted them without realizing it. you should send them to another email or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive