Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why would my email let me sign but then it goes to a blank white screen?

I contact the company and they can pull it up so how can i fix it on my end? I can pull it up on other computers but this one. Does anyone know why this would be?
Why would my email let me sign but then it goes to a blank white screen?
Let see, try clearing your Internet cache and cookies first.


Here's how:








1. Open a Internet Explorer browser window


2. Click "Tools" from Internet Explorer's toolbar and select "Internet Options."


3. Click "Delete Cookies" and click OK to confirm.


4. Click "Delete Files" and click OK to confirm.


5. Click the OK button at the bottom of the window then open a new one.





Now sign in again to mail and check if what happens next.





Rock On!
last name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive