Sunday, May 23, 2010

How can I delete my email?

I want to delete my yahoo page!
How can I delete my email?
"Replace Cancel Terminating your account means you'll lose access to the Yahoo! ID, Yahoo! Mail, and profile names associated with it. We'll also delete the account data and settings across the Yahoo! network. This includes any contents in:





Yahoo! Mail


Yahoo! Address Book


Yahoo! HotJobs


GeoCities


Yahoo! Briefcase


My Yahoo!


Yahoo! Groups


Finance Portfolio


Any other area of Yahoo! that can only be accessed with your Yahoo! ID and password


Be sure you want to delete your entire account, as you won't be able to reactivate it after the account has been deleted."





You may want to check out the rest of the information from Yahoo!. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...





"This WILL NOT delete your questions. You would need to delete any that are still 'Open'. The 'Resolved' or 'In Voting' would remain. For Y!A, you can delete all of your contacts, if you have any. Set your profile and Q%26amp;A to private, remove your avatar/picture, and remove your 'nickname', leave it blank."
Reply:go to your yahoo email page. click on "option" on the top right hand corner. then click on "account". click on "add or edit account" and then the next page comes where you can delete account.





I hope that helped.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive